Direct Energy is seeking an Operations Manager to oversee Buy Max team. The team services existing and new vendor partners and members. Manages the activities of forecasting, collecting and distributing all rebate and commission programs to members. Manager interacts with department leaders in multiple Direct Energy businesses to ensure alignment of mutual business objectives with an exceptional level of service.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- 4 year degree in Marketing or Business or prior customer relations management experience.
- Proven leadership history in a cross-functional organization.
- Strong management, team building and coaching abilities.
- Ability to manage an onsite team to accomplish goals and exceed department objectives.
- Development and execution of market share growth strategies.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Outgoing personality thriving on customer interaction.
- Independent leadership style requiring little supervision.
- Strong MS Office skills with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Forward thinker that presents solutions to issues impacting customer satisfaction.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>