Vendor Manager, Texas Telesales
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
The Vendor Manager, for Texas Telesales will manage the company's residential telesales programs, which principally includes internal & external, inbound & outbound telesales vendors in order to grow the channel in the Texas region. The Vendor Manager, has primary accountability for developing, implementing, analyzing and expanding current and future acquisition efforts within the Texas region.
- Proven track record of 5+ years of telesales leadership and Sales Vendor Management experience.
- Experience in successfully delivering change within a sales and customer focused organization with experience in exceeding quality and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Strong preference for experience in Retail Energy or similar industry.
- Persuasive, confident, and articulate presenter/motivator across all levels internally and externally.
- Highly customer focused.
- Strong technical skills with experience and competency in Excel, Power Point, Word, and other data delivery devices.
- Strong understanding and competency in call center workforce management discipline.
- Ability to set policies, but remain flexible when customer conditions require.
- Strong leadership qualities, both with customers and employees.
- Recognized as commercially astute with the ability to translate strategic objectives into practical outcomes by motivating stakeholders both internal and external.
- Proactive leader who can energize multiple teams in an environment of Change and/or Growth.
- Determined achiever focused on delivery and problem resolution, recognized as a natural influencer with an ability to find creative solutions to deliver business plan targets.
- The candidate should hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Preferably minimum of ten years of Sales leadership/management experience within a similar corporate environment (preferably mass markets
- Experience in Residential sales is preferred including telemarketing, door-to-door, web, and partnership sales.
- The Manager of Inbound/Outbound Sales Delivery will be responsible for the development, implementation and successful growth of all TX TeleSales acquisition programs.
- S/he will manage the execution of monthly, quarterly, and annual new customer sales targets supporting North American Home Telesales in the Texas region.
- S/he will also be responsible for manage telemarketing campaigns ensuring programs are monitored, delivered in a timely manner, hit or exceed budgeted SPH.
- S/he will also be responsible for managing telemarketing campaigns ensuring programs are monitored, delivered in a timely manner, hit or exceed budgeted CTA.
- S/he will provide support to internal stakeholders on TeleSales efforts.
- The Vendor Manager will be responsible to conceptualize/develop the TX TeleSales strategy including sales training, scripting, campaign timing, sales forecast, campaign tracking, etc.
- The Manager will be expected to lead by example and ensure that all sales activities are focused on delivering Quality Sales.
- Monitor daily results and prepare weekly analysis reports for senior management.
- Measure and monitor to ensure all key performance metrics are met.
- Ensure timely communications to all Vendor(s) with any changes to product, pricing and campaign updates through team meetings, email, and one-on-one communications.
- The Vendor Manager will be responsible to work with the Lead Management Team ordering and securing new prospecting and winback leads.
- Work in concert with Training introducing new product offering and procedures to the IB & OB Partners.
- Ensuring that adequate resources are made available to meet given targets, performance standards and other agreed measures.
- S/he will be responsible for ensuring delivery of an excellent customer experience throughout the Sales process.
- Employee engagement will be a key focus to ensure performance is optimized.
- This role requires a wide, practical knowledge and understanding of company sales policies, procedures, practices and interfaces with other parts of the business.
- This role will need to facilitate all aspects of operational needs, including training, technology, workforce management, quality, recruiting, facilities, and other functions on behalf of the sales force to achieve the desired goals and objectives
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability