Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The individual in this position will support the delivery of Recruitment services to Direct Energy client groups. This role coordinates the delivery of high quality and high volume professional candidates for open positions across the business. Through supporting the recruitment team, this person will gain exposure to and learn our recruitment strategy, processes, tools and systems. Our ideal candidate is someone who is looking to build a career in HR and wants to start by supporting the recruiting team, and gaining a broad knowledge base in the function.
- 4 year degree in: Communications, Business Administration, Human Resources, or Marketing preferred
- 1-2 years experience working in Human Resources
- Experience using HR systems, such as SAP HR, and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Familiarity with administering pre-employment assessments and testing is preferred
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in an environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities whilst demonstrating excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage confidential information, demonstrating sound judgment and decision-making capability
- Ability to perform independently, prioritize effectively and proactively fulfill responsibilities
- Self-motivated with an appetite to Learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on relationship building and providing the highest level of customer service
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel required
- Familiarity with scheduling video conference meetings preferred
- Coordinate communication with candidates selected for in-person interviews
- Initiate pre-employment assessments and testing online
- Schedule meetings and interview times with candidates, hiring managers, and stakeholders
- Produce offer letters
- Process paperwork, track applications and background consent forms, using an electronic filing system to save applicable forms and paperwork, etc.
- Ensure background checks and drug screens are completed for all new hires
- Ensure proper compliance of all required new hire documents and set up new employee files
- Prepare new employee orientation packages, facilitate new hire orientation sessions and support employee on boarding.
- Assist in Job Fairs
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability