Third Party Verification (TPV) Quality Assurance Manager
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
The Manager of Third Party Verification (TPV) Quality Assurance reports directly to the Senior Manager – Sales Quality and is responsible for managing Direct Energy’s Quality Assurance program related to Direct Energy Residential and Small Business sales channels.
The Manager of TPV Quality Assurance is responsible for ensuring excellent customer experience, calibrating and measuring relating to call handling activities and providing reporting to management that facilitates continuous improvement. The manager will work with management of various business channels to make recommendations based on observable trends surfaced through the quality assurance processes and assures Sales teams are compliant with all policies and regulatory requirements in the markets and territories that Direct Energy does business in. A key focus of the manager is to collaborate closely with the Training and Development Management team to surface training needs based on QA observations and ensure training content is developed and delivered for new hire training and recurrent training programs. This position will be located in Houston, TX.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree; MBA will be a plus.
- 5+ years of previous managerial experience with a track record of successes and increasing responsibility.
- 5+ years vendor management experience; preferably with Third Party Verification (TPV), Door to Door, or Call Center external vendors.
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical decision making skills.
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, with intermediate-advanced level experience with Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Must possess superior interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively across a variety of functional areas with management and people at all levels.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment while managing multiple tasks and priorities in order to meet established deadlines.
- A people oriented person with proven track record in defining and implementing processes and managing/mentoring people.
- Strong business acumen; sees the big picture both in terms of current and forward thinking conditions and can articulate work connections to the broader goals.
- Experience in competitive retail energy industry preferred.
- Develop and deploy quality assurance effectiveness measurements and routinely evaluate and adjust as necessary to ensure quality assurance programs are successful, efficient, and motivating.
- Manage, motivate and develop team of quality assurance specialists.
- Responsible for achieving quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer –service standards; identifying and resolving problems, completing audits; determining system improvements; and implementing change.
- Responsible for conducting routine QA calibration sessions with quality team, sales and call center management.
- Responsible for utilizing quality monitoring data management system for compiling performance information at team and call center levels and delivering results with trend data to sales and call center managers..
- Responsible for developing quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures.
- Responsible for validating quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualifications ; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Manage and analyze reporting to surface training and coaching opportunities to improve the customer experience and sales operations.
- Participate in monthly sales center management meetings and deliver status reports related to quality assurance content, plans, changes, needs and metrics.
- Responsible for collaborating with sales and call centers management to design call monitoring formats and successful quality standards.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Downstream Compliance, Government & Regulatory Affairs and other departments to effectively manage and deploy the quality processes in alignment with the Direct Energy Sales Quality Program and Direct Energy business objectives.
- Manage relationship and performance with contracted Third Party Quality vendor(s) for all Direct Energy sales channels and other assigned LOBs. Maximize vendor performance and responsible for the Master Service Agreement (MSA).
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability