Driver - HVAC
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
Responsible for the delivery of HVAC parts to the service technicians vans at their home after hours with a high degree of safety and promptness. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives delivery truck to deliver parts to service technicians, including the loading and unloading of parts.
- Document and obtain required paperwork.
- Keeps a precise log of daily deliveries and pick-ups.
- Basic maintenance of the truck (cleanliness, assuring inspections are performed as required)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Hours: 8p.m. - 4a.m. EST
When you work for us you get:
Candidates must be able to pass the following pre-employment requirements:
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability