Retail: Bilingual Indirect Account Manager
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in Business, or equivalent experience required.
• 2-3 years Sales and Account Management/Service experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Excellent verbal, written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
1) Meets or exceeds business objectives set forth in business plan for the assigned territory. This includes, but is not limited to net subscriber growth, churn, CTA, CTS and OP. Strives to maintain NPS score goals. Demonstrates an understanding of key financial drivers of the business and makes decisions consistent with business goals.
2) Manages assigned territory. This responsibility includes:
ü Sales distribution, planning and customer service
ü Collaborate with indirect distribution partners to develop , measure, and manage business plans on an ongoing basis
ü Facilitate distribution training
ü Campaign Management
ü Assist Territory Sales/Distribution Manager with budget preparation and P&L management
ü Partner with Territory Sales/Distribution Manager and Channel Director to identify opportunities in cost improvement and all financial functions within the assigned territory.
3) Participates in business strategy by developing key strategies/programs for sales, marketing, PR, finance, human resources, and customer operations by bringing field knowledge to the market leadership team. Implement these key strategies, policies, within the assigned territory.
4) Develops, implements and manages the distribution strategy for assigned territory. Balances customer growth, cost, customer attrition and market conditions, with the overall corporate/market distribution strategy for assigned territory.
5) Maintains the awareness of DE's presence in the assigned territory market(s) and regions through effective use of local PR, marketing, co-op/MDF initiatives. Develops and maintains solid relationships with key distribution partners and vendors in assigned territory.
6) Proactively informs Territory Sales Managers of key issues and challenges and provides potential solutions. Shares best practices with other territories, regions, districts and markets.
7) Asks for performance feedback regularly from peers.
- Strategic Skills = Business Acumen, Creativity, Problem Solving, Decision Quality, Strategic Agility
- Operating Skills = Timely Decision Making, Managing and Measuring Work, Planning
- Courage= Conflict Management, Managerial Courage
- Energy and Drive Skills= Drive For Results
- Organizational Positioning Skills= Organizational Agility
- Personal and Interpersonal Skills= Customer Focus, Motivating Others, Negotiating, Managing Vision/Purpose
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text