We are currently seeking HVAC Service Technicians in the Northern Kentucky Area!!!
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
Airtron has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). We provide an all-encompassing approach to HVAC solutions, from professional installations of premium products to comprehensive service plans, so systems work at their peak efficiency to provide customer comfort at the lowest cost. With more than 40 years of experience in the cooling and heating industry we have the knowledge and skills that allow us to stand firmly behind our work.
• Identifies, analyzes, diagnose, and repairs HVAC systems in customer’s home
• Performs preventative maintenance and proactive repairs when needed.
• Represents company by serving as a direct company contact
• Provides repair vs. replacement options
• Responds to calls in a timely manner
• Provides sales leads to Sales Lead Coordinator
• Achieves annual and monthly sales goals
• Determines parts to order for repairs in a timely manner
• Complete paperwork for each job, including daily time, job status and duration
• Records parts, materials, labor and other cost data per job and return unused resources to warehouse
• Beware of safety precautions and follow safety guidelines
• 3-5 years of HVAC experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to develop sales action plans
• Managing multiple task at one time
• Motivated to achieve sales goals
• Professional appearance
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Able to problem solve
• Good Organizational skills
• Flexibility to work overtime / weekends as required
• Ability to climb and descend ladders while carrying up to 30 lbs
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
• Ability to maneuver in confined spaces i.e. crawlspaces, attics, etc.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Completes all mandatory paperwork in a timely manner
• Reports to job assignment and work in a timely manner
• Positive Attitude
• Great work ethic
We have 12 divisions throughout the U.S. and as a company Airtron is one of the largest HVAC companies in North America. Being the largest HVAC Company we offer career opportunities throughout our business and within our parent company Direct Energy.
Airtron provides an excellent benefits package that includes the following:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
• Company Match 401 K program
• Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
• Long / Short Term Disability
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability