BG32302 Gas Installation Engineer
PH Jones, part of British Gas, is a leading player in the Social Housing Sector and a provider of Gas Central Heating Service, Repair and Installations. We now have an exciting opportunity for Gas Installation Engineers to join our team in Leeds
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: OTE £31000 (Price work), plus benefits
- Benefits: Bonus, share save scheme, company pension, healthcare benefits and employee discounts.
As one of our valued Installation Engineers, you will carry out high quality installations of central heating systems, replacement of gas boilers and heating controls in domestic properties. Your day to day duties will include:
- Install and upgrade gas central heating systems to the highest standards of safety and quality
- Identify and manage risks in your own work environment
- Manage customer expectations
- Attend regular technical and procedural updates, adopting and applying new skills and working practices to enhance safety, customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Full UK manual drivers licence
- Must have CCN1, CEN1 or CENWAT, CPA1, CKR1 and HTR1
- Experience of gas central heating installations in domestic properties
- Demonstrable good planning and organisation skills
- Ability to listen to our customers and ensure we meet their requirements
- Ability to work well with a team
- Previous social housing experience desirable
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button,
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing BG32302 Gas Installation Engineer R9907054 in the subject title.
Agencies: British Gas operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.